Verse of the day

PRAYER OF SALVATION

Do you Know Jesus? Do you want to rededicate your life to God? Do you want to experience peace in your life? You too can begin a NEW LIFE with JESUS CHRIST Today. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying this prayer:

"O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved” (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! (1 John4:4). I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

Congratulations! You are now a child of God. Send us an e-mail at ceswansea@gmail.com for guidance on what to do next.

Tuesday 14 February 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 2012

Many people celebrate February 14th as Valentine's Day. It's a special day indeed for individuals and families. On this occasion of Valentine's Day, we are extending an invitation to salvation to everybody who is not born again. Today presents an avenue for soul winning. Don't be afraid to tell your loved ones about salvation in Christ Jesus. We will like to share with you these inspiring scriptures about love from 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (AMP):


4Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.
5It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God's love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong].
6It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail.
7Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening].
8Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end]. As for prophecy ([a]the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), it will be fulfilled and pass away; as for tongues, they will be destroyed and cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away [it will lose its value and be superseded by truth].

God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2016

2016
The Year Of Spreading

20-20 MANDATE .  Acts 20: 20  And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publickly...