Verse of the day

PRAYER OF SALVATION

Do you Know Jesus? Do you want to rededicate your life to God? Do you want to experience peace in your life? You too can begin a NEW LIFE with JESUS CHRIST Today. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying this prayer:

"O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved” (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! (1 John4:4). I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

Congratulations! You are now a child of God. Send us an e-mail at ceswansea@gmail.com for guidance on what to do next.

Thursday 1 September 2011

HIGHER LIFE CONFERENCE UK 2011

We are back from the Higher Life Conference UK 2011 with our man of God Pastor Chris. It was an awesome meeting where the word of God was celebrated. The Wembley Arena and ExCel Centre hosted the conference. Pastor Chris had five sessions which focused on the following themes/activities:

1) Who is Jesus to you? Our wisdom, righteousness, sanctification and redemption.
2) The image of the heavenly.
3) Effective Christianity (meditating on God's word, speaking in tongues and being filled with the spirit).
4) The power of God in you.
5) Ministration/Healing.


Pastor Chris emphasised on the fact that Christians have been called to live a higher life in Christ Jesus and that every child of God has the right to be happy and prosperous. We can only be victorious everyday by meditating on God's word, which will build our faith and speak in tongues, which will activate and programme our spirit for success.

Some brethren from  Christ Embassy Swansea received healing on Sunday night (28.08.2011) as Pastor Chris ministered to the congregation. Others have been testifying of God's miraculous power at work in their bodies. Glory be to God!

2 comments:

  1. An awesome experience it was!
    Zep 3:17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
    2Co 3:18 But we all, with our face having been unveiled, having beheld the glory of the Lord as in a mirror, are being changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Lord Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Transformation, by renewing of our MINDS DAILY IS IMPERATIVE!That will usher us into the HEAVENLY IMAGE!!

    ReplyDelete

2016

2016
The Year Of Spreading

20-20 MANDATE .  Acts 20: 20  And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publickly...