Verse of the day

PRAYER OF SALVATION

Do you Know Jesus? Do you want to rededicate your life to God? Do you want to experience peace in your life? You too can begin a NEW LIFE with JESUS CHRIST Today. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying this prayer:

"O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved” (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! (1 John4:4). I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

Congratulations! You are now a child of God. Send us an e-mail at ceswansea@gmail.com for guidance on what to do next.

Tuesday 22 November 2011

INTERNATIONAL PASTORS' AND PARTNERS' CONFERENCE 2011

Brother Phil and Brother Ray at the IPPC 2011

The International Pastors' and Partners' Conference 2011 has just wrapped up in Lagos, Nigeria. Over 20,000 delegates converged at the LoveWorld Convocation Arena to experience the event. The pastors' conference took place between Monday November 14th and Wednesday November 16th. The partners conference kicked off on Thursday and ended on Saturday with the Presidential Awards presided over by the president of Believers' LoveWorld International Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, PhD. The entire event ended on Sunday November 20th with a thanksgiving/ordination service. Christ Embassy Swansea was represented at the event by Pastor Kingsley Ugbodu, Brother Ray Enone and Brother Phil Parry, who was on special duty for the Rhapsody of Realities (on LoveWorld TV) recording at the Loveworld Studios in Lagos.

1 comment:

  1. Isa 54:2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them extend the curtains of thy habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
    Isa 54:3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited. This has become so true! Praise the LORD!

    ReplyDelete

2016

2016
The Year Of Spreading

20-20 MANDATE .  Acts 20: 20  And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publickly...