Verse of the day

PRAYER OF SALVATION

Do you Know Jesus? Do you want to rededicate your life to God? Do you want to experience peace in your life? You too can begin a NEW LIFE with JESUS CHRIST Today. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying this prayer:

"O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved” (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! (1 John4:4). I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

Congratulations! You are now a child of God. Send us an e-mail at ceswansea@gmail.com for guidance on what to do next.

Monday 14 June 2010

BIRTHDAY EXCLUSIVE: CELEBRATING WITH PASTOR PETER OF CHRIST EMBASSY READING


The Christ Embassy family joined Pastor Peter of Christ Embassy Reading in celebrating his birthday yesterday Sunday June 13 2010. Christ Embassy Swansea was represented by Pastor Kingsley, Sister Veronica, Brother Raymond, Evangelist Greg and Sister Linda.

It was an awesome and colourful event that thrilled Pastor Peter and his wife Pastor Loretta. The couple now married for 15 years with three lovely kids preached God's Word, cracked jokes, danced together and thanked everybody present for acting in love towards them. Brethren of Christ Embassy Reading also gave lots of testimonies on how Pastor Peter had transformed their lives.

During the event, Brother Raymond sang a birthday song for Pastor Peter in French. In a short speech, Pastor Kingsley acknowledged Pastor Peter as his mentor and praised the man of God for the many good things that he had done for him and his service to the Lord in Christ Embassy Swansea. Sister Veronica also praised Pastor Peter as a great spiritual leader in the ministry. There were also warm messages from Brother Greg who electrified the guests and Sister Linda who humbly asked Pastor Peter to come to Swansea in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. 1Ti 3:1-4 Faithful is the saying, "If any one is eager to have the oversight of a Church, he desires a noble work." A minister then must be a man of irreproachable character, true to his one wife, temperate, sober-minded, well-behaved, hospitable to strangers, and with a gift for teaching;not a hard drinker nor given to blows; not selfish or quarrelsome or covetous;but ruling his own household wisely and well, with children kept under control with true dignity.

    ReplyDelete

2016

2016
The Year Of Spreading

20-20 MANDATE .  Acts 20: 20  And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publickly...